Lessdeal has now introduces as supplier of all Automatic Machines to all Industries. Automatic Label dispenser is a machine that we are supplying all over India for labeling on the products. Using this products, company has reduced the time for all products also save budget. This Automatic Dispenser is very fast,fatigue less and accurate.
LD3500 high-speed dispenser allows for different orientation of labels. It dispenses small and die-cut parts made from paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials, and is designed for small work areas. The LD3500 has a photo-sensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances the roll accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound for a clean working environment. No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different sizes. Up to 8 dispensers can be daisy-chained to other LD3500 dispensers to operate as a single dispenser and dispense different label
• Ideal for big labels and small work areas
• Will dispense labels and die-cut parts
• Photo sensor Accuracy and Reliability
• Improve your production rate
• Low maintenance & easy to handle
• Electrically removes paper, vinyl,acetate, polyester, foil, etc. from its liner
• Electrically rewinds liner scrap for a cleaner working environment
• No tools required for adjusting to different size labels
• No maintenance required
• High Torque Motor for large diameter label rolls
• Feature: LCD counter can show how many labels has been dispensed.
· Available Width: 4 ~ 140mm
· Available Length: 4 ~ 200mm
· Max. OD of Roll: 250mm
· Power Supply: AC110V 60Hz / AC220V 50Hz
· Measurement & Weight: 210*220*215mm 5.0Kg
Label dispensers and label applicators help remove a label from its liner or backing paper. They are used in manufacturing, bulk mailing, packaging, and the food and beverage industry. Manual label applicators and multi-roll label dispensers are useful for small jobs. The operator pulls the liner or backing paper around a plate or a bar, peeling the label away from the liner. High-speed electric label dispensers are often used in industrial settings. When the operator removes a label, a sensor detects its absence and switches the motor to advance the label roll. The label is pulled over a strip plate, which separates the label and its liner. Electric label dispensers use either a photosensor or a limit switch as a sensor. Specialized label dispensers of both manual and electric types are designed for labels of unusual size or material such as bottle and jar labels, die-cut parts, and hang tabs.
To visit our website please go through with this link: www.lessdeal.com