K.P.T. Pneumatic Pipes combine the advantages of FRP and plastic pipes and eliminate the disadvantages of both materials at the same time. The FRP is diffusion-tight and reliably prevents oxygen or gases from permeating into the pipe. It compensates and reduces heat expansion with changes in temperature. K.P.T. Pneumato pipes are being produced with the latest German technology. The FRP allows K.P.T. Pneumatic Pipes to withstand high working pressure and prevent oxygen and gases from permeating into the pipe. K.P.T. Pneumato pipes are a safe and reliable choice for compressed air, gas, and oxygen supply.
K.P.T. Pneumatic Pipes consist of an overlapped FRP with an inner and outer layer of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR-C). K.P.T. The layers are fixing bonded together by intermediate adhesive layers. A K.P.T. Pneumatic pipe has been selected to meet compressive and flexural strength requirements. The other industries are now slowly moving away from MS/GI piping system for compressed air transportation owing to following problems:
Aluminum also reacts with most of the chemicals. If some chemicals are present in compressed air, that can equally effect aluminum pipes. Often aluminum pipes are available at the maximum size of 110mm only. Most of the fittings are in plastics material.
1. Very less heat loss due to lesser thermal conductivity.
2. Lesser sagging because of very less thermal expansion.
3. High temperature and high pressure withstand capacity due to inbuilt GFR reinforcement layer.
4. Since having 0.1micron RA value and mirror finish inner surface, 40% to 60% lesser friction compared to another pipe.
5. The reduced thermal expansion will reduce clamping.
6. Style fittings offer a tight, leak-free fit.
7. As a result of socket Fusion joint, 0% leakage.
8. 60% layer of glass fiber reinforcement in the pipe.
9. Excellent performance with long life in direct sunlight having UV resistant on the upper layer.
10. Reduced linear expansion coefficient, only 1/3 of that of normal PP-R
11. Higher strength and stability of dimension. It can stand 25% more pressure than PP-R at the same condition
12. Improved resistant to impulse under low temperature. It can be used at 90 ° for a long time
13. With the same condition of pressure, the wall thickness of the PPR fiberglass pipe is thinner, increasing the inner diameter of
the pipe, bigger of the air flow.
14. Directly connect with the water table within the health of non-toxic, good scalability, no formation of sphagnum.
2. Solar Heaters, underfloor heating
3. Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP)
4. Vacuum pipelines
5. Chilled Water Application and air conditioning
6. Instrument Air
7. Nitrogen Gas
8. Chemical Plants and aggressive fluids
9. Industrial Water and Wastewater
10. Flue-gas Desulfurization
11. Pulp and Paper Mills